Our Classic models are manufactured using heavy gauge carbon steel and have proven their durability over many years of service. The Classic models are available in a choice of 8 different colors with the exception of the CL 7260 and the Pallet Burner which are available in charcoal. All of the Classic models are available as a Dual Fuel Ready Model (standard on the CL 7260 and Pallet Burner). Fuel Burner is sold separately. Call us for more information.
Dimensions & Specifications
Classic CL 4030
Classic CL 5036
Classic CL 6048
Classic CL 7260
Business solution for light commercial or industrial use.
* Price listed is the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of the furnace and excludes freight, taxes, installation, options and other charges. Pricing may vary based on a variety of factors and is subject to correction and change without notice. Please contact Wood Furnaces of Ohio LLC for complete pricing. Dealer pricing may vary. Product availability is subject to change without notice. Prices listed in US dollars.
† Actual performance examples have been relayed to Central Boiler by Central Boiler Classic furnace owners.
** Financing available with approved credit. 12.99% A.P.R. based upon 48 months. $150 documentation fee applied at the signing of the Retail Installment Contract.
Classic Model Features
2. High Capacity Water Jacket: Receives multiple tests to ensure welding integrity. Certified high quality steel used – no mixed metals.
3. Ripple Top® Design: For increased heat transfer area and lower maintenance.
4. Large, Insulated Cast-Iron Door: Ergonomically designed with a large door for easy loading. Door is insulated for maximum efficiency. Door parts are powder coated for increased paint durability. 5. Automatic Draft Control: Thermostatically controls water temperature in system.
6. Skid Base Framework: Makes installation easy with or without cement foundation. Only the CL 7260 and Pallet Burner require a slab.
7. Welded Steel Framework: Heavy-gauge framework engineered for enhanced strength of side panels and roof.
8. Insulated Chimney: The chimney is a type HT listed factory-built chimney for wood burning appliances. Two 4-foot chimney sections standard.
9. Rear Exhaust Outlet: Increases efficiency. Eliminates leaks and corrosion that competitors experience from chimneys that exit through the roof. Designed for easy inspection. Reduces heat loss by over 50%.
10. Water-Filled HeatLock Baffle™: Creates secondary combustion area. Traps heat in firebox – will not warp or burn out with extreme heat.
11. Urethane Foam Insulation: Insulation is sprayed on and forms a 100% airtight seal around the water jacket. 12. Rectangular Firebox: Engineered with stay pins- will not collapse like round designs can.
13. Ash Pan: 3/8″ thick, formed ash pan is durable and easy to clean.
- Fan Draft option available for all models. – A dual fuel ready option is also available which allows the furnace to be fitted with a fuel oil, natural gas, or propane burner.